- the personal information we may collect from you when you visit our website, respond to our emails, and place orders via the website,
- why we gather information from you,
- how we collect it,
- how we use it
Why do we gather information?
The information we gather helps improve our products and customer service, to communicate with you, to process your orders, to provide an enhanced and more personalized shopping experience from Sympathy Flowers.
What information do we gather?
We collect information through our website and emails including when you visit our website and/or place an order.
Depending on how you are interact with us, we collect some or all of the following types of information:
- your name, telephone number, email address,
- mortuary or church shipping address,
- products purchased,
- device information – information about your mobile device, including platform information and device location
How we use the information we collect
We use information that we collect to communicate with you, to process your orders and to improve our products and services. We do not sell or share your information to anyone.